The Health & Safety Executive recognise Reach and Wash waterfed pole systems as an excellent way to comply with the new government regulations in the working at height directive.
By using this method we eliminate the risk of any injury to staff, our clients or the general public. Manchester Window Cleaners staff are fully trained & qualified to use this system.
Our vehicles arrive at your premises with large tanks of crystal clear, purified filtered water. The water is also de-ionised which keeps the windows cleaner for longer.
The water is pumped up our telescopic poles to a soft brush head, which cleans the glass more effectively than conventional methods. After the windows have been thoroughly cleaned they are then rinsed in pure water. This leaves the glass clear, sparkling and spot-free.
The advantages of Reach and Wash waterfed pole systems:
- Fully complies with health & safety regulations
- Cleans windows, window frames and sills effectively
- Leaves no detergent residue
- Eliminates the need for ladders
- Reaches inaccessible windows
- Reaches windows above obstructed areas such as car parks and flowerbeds, etc
- Environmentally friendly – no chemicals or detergents are used, just pure water
- Cleans frames at the same time as glass
- Privacy is maintained and disturbance is greatly reduced
Manchester Window Cleaners Reach and Wash waterfed pole system ensures that your company is operating with a duty of care, safely and legally. There really is no safer way to clean windows.